ANSWERS FOR: Answers for February is Presidents’ Month Quiz Two
1. Name the President who wrote the Constitution:
2. Name the President who developed the Fourteen Points:
3. Name the only President buried in Washington, D.C.
4. Name the President whose nickname was “Old Kinderhook”
Martin Van Buren
5. Who was the first President of the fifty states?
Dwight D. Eisenhower
6. Name the three consecutive Presidents born in Ohio:
U.S. Grant; Rutherford B. Hayes; James A. Garfield
7. Name the President whose birthplace is now displayed on the Mercerburg Academy campus:
8. Name the President made famous at a battle fought two weeks after the war had ended:
Name the war:
War of 1812
9. Name the President with the most children:
John Tyler How many?15
10. Name the President whose slogan was “Tippecanoe and Tyler, too”
William Henry Harrison
11. Name the President who sent the Lewis & Clark Expedition into the Louisiana Territory:
12. Name the President who was a peanut farmer:
13. Name the President who wrote the Declaration of Independence:
14. Besides the obvious John and John Quincy Adams, name the other two Presidents who are buried within thirty feet of each other:
James Monroe and John Tyler
Where are they buried?
Hollywood Cemetery, Richmond, VA
15. How many Presidents were born west of the Mississippi River?
Please name them with their state of birth:
Herbert Hoover(IO); Harry Truman(MO); Dwight D. Eisenhower(TX); Lyndon
B. Johnson(TX); Richard Nixon(CA) Gerald Ford(NB) Bill Clinton (AR)
16. Who was President during Operation Desert Storm?
17. Name the only President who served as Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court:
William H. Taft
18. Name the President whose birthplace is closest to Detroit MI: